The Michaels' Quads

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

We have a had a great week!! Aunt Kassie has been begging for an update so here it is! Our days fly by.
Here is a typically day at the Michaels:
6:00-6:30 Wake up
6:30 Morning bottle
8:00 Breakfast (oatmeal and a vegtable)
8:40 Baby Einstein
9:00 Morning nap
10:30 -11:00 Wake up
11:30 Bottle
12:00 - 1:00 Play
1:00 - Afternoon nap
3:30 - Bottle
4:00-5:30 Play
5:30 Bathtime, Books and Bottle
6:30 - All are in bed :)

We are so blessed. Jon and I have great sleepers!!! Love it!

Lauren started wheezing last week so we took her to Dr. Marshall. Everything looked great (of course I was totally thinking RSV) she just put her on a nebulizer, as needed. We started at four times a day. Lauren does awesome with it!! She is such a trooper!

I love playing on the floor with my babies!

Grandma Samuels with Maggie and Reese


Gavin is working on sitting up. I thought this pose was so cute!

Aunt Kassie and Jon getting ready for bath time. This is one of our craziest times of day. As you can see they are all over the place.

Grandma giving Lauren a bath. All of the babies LOVE their baths!

Here is Gavin trying to sit up. Here you go Aunt Kassie!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Awesome!! Thanks for the update...I realized that i forgot to bring you the Jon and Kate book. I'll do that this week!

jag said...

Seems like you guys have quite a routine. We're not there yet, but you give me hope that we will be one day. It's a little hectic right now, but I know that they'll need a schedule at some point.

:) Jenna (quad mom to GBBB quads born Sept. 12th)

cosas del mar said...

Tiffany, you sound like your mom on the video! Haha, I was laughing really hard. Glad to hear your family is doing so well : )

The Murray Crew said...

They are doing sooooo fabulous! Love all the great updates and pictures...we are rooting you on!

The Murray Crew

The Plunks said...

I'm so glad to see the quads are thriving! Especially my little Lauren. I love the updates.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Gavin will be crawling soon! Oh my goodness.... that boy is going to have you on your toes very, very soon.

I have a smile on my face after reading your update. Sounds like things are going great. You are an amazing mom, Tiffany. Keep up the good work. Wow!

Love, Jessica

Anonymous said...

Where did the little babies go? They are getting soo big soo fast!