The Michaels' Quads

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Maggie

I am so sorry it has taken forever to do Maggie!!! I coach cheerleading and it has been a very busy time, Competition season!!!
Maggie is doing great!! She is getting closer everyday to walking. She just got over a cold and so kindly gave it to Reese. I can't complain because we have had a very healthy winter.
We also had a wonderful visitor today. Our infertility doctor came to visit us along with a few of our favorite nurses!!! It was so great to see them. You would have thought the president was coming the way I was cleaning and getting everything ready. Dr. Jarrett means the world to us because without him we would not have our sweet babies!!!
February
( one day old)
March
(Maggie is on the left)
They put the girls together after a week of being in the NICU. They loved being together!



April


May



June
Maggie is on the right.
After looking back I took more group pics of Maggie instead of individuals on a few of the months.
July
Maggie is on the right


August


September


October

(2nd from left)


November
(Maggie on the right)

December


January

Thank you God for Maggie!!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Your babies are precious. Im so jealous you got to see doctor Jarrett! He's such a wonderful doctor! We did our IVF with him also, and have twin girls! Congratulations you guys, you all are doing an awesome job raising those quads!

Jessie said...

I love the last picture with the tutu! So cute! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Jarrett too. He's helped me and several friends have babies.

Amber said...

Oh sweet Maggie!!! It is so hard to believe how far they have come and how great they are doing!! Dr. Jarrett came to visit?? AWESOME! I'm sure they were just amazed at the babies and you. I'll be seeing him Monday! :-)

The Cochran Crew said...

Happy Almost Birthday Michaels' Quad Squad!!!

Maria said...

I love all the pictures of the quads! You have done such a great job with them. They all look very healthy and happy. They have great parents. I can't believe the quads are almost one year old!