The Michaels' Quads

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

11 Months!!!

I can't believe the quads are almost a year!! Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was laying at Carle Clinic watching every minute of the Australian open. What a difference a year makes!!!! We are truly blessed with how well our babies have done over the past year.

Here is what we have been up to the past week!!! First we all watched as President Obama was sworn into office.




Second, Maggie was so tired she fell asleep sitting up. She is sooo flexible!


Around bedtime it can get a little crazy around here, so to make everyone happy Jon and I strap one baby on and then each hold another. Everyone is happy!!

Jon with Lauren
Reese and I

Everyone playing this morning in the kitchen.


Maggie pushing Lauren around the family room. She is such a good sister!!!
We started taking baths together. All I have to say is this is an experience. Gavin acts like he is swimming in a pool by himself. He is swimming, splashing, and drinking every bit of water he can. He is doing all of this as if he has the place to himself. Gav is so funny, he just has a blast!! They all love the water, the girls are just a little more dainty and calm.
Gavin started on the other end of the tub right before this pic was taken :)


Reese and Maggie


For a second we had all four in the tub. Gavin is just leaving:)
Gavin is getting his two upper teeth. This is his new favorite toy!!
Have a wonderful weekend and please remember to keep Kayleigh in your prayers!!! They are deciding whether or not to use a trach.

7 comments:

Arnold Quads said...

Very cute. I love the picture where one of the babies fell asleep sitting up!

Unknown said...

These are too cute! I have to get back over their ASAP, besides that I owe you food, I need to play with these cuties! The photos really crack-me up...they are just too darn cute. So glad all is going well and I can't believe it's almost time for birthday cake!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Just wanted to say how much I love reading your blog. I had my twins with the help of the wonderful Dr. Jarrett...isn't he the best? Your babies are beautiful, and you guys have done such a great job!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon and Tiffany,

I've followed your blog for almost a year! My daughter-in-law,Kristi H., went to school with Tiffany.

God has really blessed you! Your children are adorable! You are a very inspirationally couple!

Feely Children said...

Oh my goodness! I can not believe the quads are going to be 1 in a month! How the time flies! They are so very cute .... love the picture of all 4 of them in the bath tub! Gavin cracks me up:) I can't get over how many special memories x4 you two get to store up! They sure are special! Can't wait for winter to be over so I can't meet these little angels in person! Stay warm and healthy. ~Laura

Alexis said...

Wow, I can't believe the quads are almost a year, all sitting up, moving around all over the place!

Anonymous said...

Am thrilled to see the Quad's..have heard so much about them since day 1 from Virginia.. they are darling..