The Michaels' Quads

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gavin


Today I thought I would highlight a baby every couple of days since they are almost 1!!! I can't believe how much they have changed and grown into such healthy little babies. We give the glory to God every day!!! I started with Gavin since he is the oldest!!


February


March




April

Gavin came home!!!


May




June

Notice we were on monitors- We were so excited the day those left our house!!!

July


August



October


November

December
He is in a very random outfit.


January

Holding his bottle with one hand! What a stud!


Trying on his new hat from Grandma Michaels.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea Tiff! I cannot believe that I have yet to meet the babies that we continue to pray for! We'll be home in May... hopefully I can sneak over for a peek! Love you, Jon and the babies (toddlers? Hee! Hee!) so much!

Jessie said...

I found your blog by way of Steece's Pieces. I'm from Decatur, Illinois, and I also was a patient of Dr. Jarrett. Your babies are adorable, and they are getting so big!

The Cochran Crew said...

He looks like he's breakdancing in his December picture! SO CUTE! When do you break free from the monitors? Our boys became "wireless" today and the girls will hopefully be off of their's shortly! I'm sure glad 1/2 are gone, but I'm pretty sure that's why I'm still up this late as well!! Happy Almost Birthday Gavin!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable nephew I have. Hope to see you soon. Conner likes to show off his cousins to everyone...I think Gavin is his favorite though.

Love to all,

Heather

Amber said...

What a big boy, Gavin!! Such a great older brother. Look at how he has changed! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

IT goes fast, right? You have to let me in on the party details :)
He is so cute!!! Cant wait to see the girl's posts...
Did you get my email?