The Michaels' Quads

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Things are going great!

Last few days have been wonderful and there have been hardly any contractions at all. We had some exciting news on Tuesday. I got to move to a bigger room with a better view! Thursday we got a call from Dave Taylor, CEO of Dorell Juvenile Group and close friend of Dr. Jarrett, stating his company wanted to donate two double strollers with four matching car seats to Jon and I. I was so excited I started crying and just couldn't get over Mr. Taylors generosity! I know we keep saying this, but we are truly blessed.

Tonight our good friends, Patrick and Christina Vance, brought us Olive Garden and joined us for dinner. It was so good to spend time with them!

Tomorrow we are 26 weeks/3 days and things continue to go well!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is so good to hear!!! I am excited to see that things are going so well!! Keeping you all in our prayers.
Amy Roehrig

Christina said...

Tiff and Jon,

SO glad things are going well. I absolutely loved seeing you. Thank you so much for letting us come visit. You are incredible. Just the same happy, cheerful, incredibly optimistic and hospitable Tiffany. I'm thrilled that the babies are doing so well and excited for 27 weeks!! Keep up the good, hard work. I realized after seeing you that it is really such hard work to keep those babies growing. You're doing amazing. I'm so proud of you and your dedication and commitment to these 4 sweet children. We continue to pray for you all everyday.

We love you!
Christina and the Vance boys

Anonymous said...

I know how hard Monday was for you and Jon. But, the babies are continuing to grow and you are both handling everything amazing. God'sperfect plan for you and your family will be unveiled to you when He decides. You have wonderful doctors and nurses. We are so thankful for the care you continue to get each day. You Rock girl. Love and kisses, mom and dad