Tiffany's contractions increased today so nurses gave her a few shots of terb, which didn't solve the problem. At about 6 p.m. this evening Dr. Kehl decided to put Tiff back on magnesium. I'm looking at Tiff's charts as I type and everything looks really good. If everything goes as planned Dr. Kehl would like to have the magnesium weened off by Friday morning. He really believes that Tiff has just been going through a big growth spurt the last few days. Even more importantly, Dr. Kehl feels she could go at least another week or two before delivering. We don't have a "due date", but as long as the babies aren't in distress and Tiff is doing fine we'll keep moving forward.
We did have a sonogram today and all babies are doing great. They all scored 8 out of 8 for breathing, sac fluid, movement, and heartbeats! Very Cool!
Thanks everyone for your prayers! Hope everyone has a Happy Valentines day tomorrow!